Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Come in today and grab some Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence ($13.99/750mL). Unless you don't like chocolate, but I find that hard to believe.
Friday, August 22, 2008
NEW RELEASES THIS WEEK
1. AVERY "ALE TO THE CHIEF" (8.75% Imperial Pale with sweet pineapple notes)-$8.99+tx
2. AVERY "THE KAISER" (10.03% Imperial Oktoberfest Lager-$8.99+tx
3. AVERY "THE BEAST"(16% Imperial Grand Cru made w/blackstrap molasses)-$9.99+tx
OMMEGANG "CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE-Expected on Tuesday 08/26
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I just got in a few very interesting, limited edition beers I thought you all might want to know about.
1. MIKKELLER BLACK-17.5% Russian Imperial Stout-$18.99+tx *Limited Quantities*
2. MIKKELLER "IT'S ALIVE!"-Flemish Wild Ale-$16.99+tx *Limited Quantities*
3. MIKKELLER MONK'S BREW- Dark Belgian Ale-$16.99+tx *Limited Quantities*
4. JOPEN KOYT-Gruit-style ale-$15.99+tx
5. DE PROEF FLEMISH PRIMITIVE #'s 3,4, and 6-$15.99+tx
We also have STONE VERTICAL EPIC 08/08/08 for $6.99 a bottle. It is also available for purchase by the case.
Friday, August 8, 2008
We have just recieved a small shipment of Hitachino Nest XH, an ale aged in Shochu barrels. This beer is very hard to come by, and so sales will be limited to one bottle per customer per visit at $6.99+tax.
Chinook, Styrian Goldings
Pale, Caramel, Munich, Chocolate
ALCOHOL BY VOLUME
Strong Belgian brown ale matured in distilled sake barrels for three months