Thursday, September 25, 2008
We have just recieved 8 cases of HITACHINO NEST GINGER in 12 oz. bottles. There's not alot of it around, so if you're looking for Hitachino, Healthy Spirits is the place to go. We currently stock every Hitachino beer available, and will continue to bring them in as they show up.
RUSSIAN RIVER DAMNATION in JEROBOAMS (3L)!!!
We are going to try to keep these in consistently, but they are not always available. At the moment, we have a few on hand. If you are interested, the best thing to do is call and reserve one.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
1. HOFBRAU OKTOBERFEST-in 6 packs at $10.99 and singles at $1.99.
2. Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest-in 6-packs at $9.99.
3.Dogfish Head Punkin Ale-in 4-packs at $12.99. You got punked, son!
4. 21st Amendment Can 6-packs-Watermelon Wheat and IPA-$10.99 each.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A couple of notable new additions to our sake selection.
1. Hakutsuru Sho-Une Junmai Dai Ginjo-Dry, full bodied. $12.99
2. Ozeki Ginjo Premier-California sake brewed to the highest standards-$23.99
3. Kamoshibito Kuheiji-Domaine Nine-The first sake to be featured on a 3 Michelin star restaurant's wine list (Guy Savoy, Paris).-$49.99
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
1. LOST ABBEY DEVOTION-light-bodied Belgian pale ale
2. LOST ABBEY LOST & FOUND-Belgian Dubbel with raisins
3. LOST ABBEY JUDGMENT DAY ALE-Belgian quadruppel with raisins
4. LOST ABBEY 10 COMMANDMENTS-Belgian strong ale made with honey,raisins and rosemary
5. LOST ABBEY WITCH'S WIT-Spicy Belgian witbier with honey
6. LOST ABBEY INFERNO-complex and spicy Belgian strong pale ale
7. PORT BREWING HOP-15 ALE-10%ABV Imperial IPA
8. PORT BREWING SHARK ATTACK-9%ABV double red ale
These beers do not make it to the Bay Area that often, so grab them while you can!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Healthy Spirits is now offering custom beer tasting sessions, with tasting notes and suggestions! Planning a party? Come to us with a budget and a week's notice, and we will put together a tasting session that will be custom suited to your tastes.
In addition, we are offering a selection of pre-made sessions, which can be purchased with accompanying notes. This month's selection is a series of ludicrously strong ales that I like to call "THE WIDOWMAKER. Hence the skull. Check it out!
Just wanted to remind everyone, in case some people didn't get my phone messages, that September's BEER OF THE MONTH is now ready for pickup. This month's exclusive selections are:
1. Mikkeller Black
2. Mikkeller "It's Alive!"
There is a new addition to our beer family.
1. Augustinerbrau Maximator-$3.99
Just try it, you'll like it.