Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

BEER: NEW ARRIVALS


WET...STICKY...PUNGENT...HOPS!

Today, I recieved not one, but TWO fresh hop ales!

1. Port Brewing High Tide Wet Hop IPA
2. Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale

The Harvest 08 is one of the best hoppy beers is the best yet in the Harvest series. Its light piney hop character and surprisingly malty backbone form a serendipitous balance. I think my bottle lasted about 5 minutes.

OTHER NEW ARRIVALS:

1. Lost Abbey Avant Garde Ale
2. Port Brewing Wipe Out IPA
3. Port Brewing Santa's Little Helper (at brewer's request, not for sale until October 15. No need to reserve, I've got loads;)
_________________________________________________________________________________
OTHER NEWS
I'm working on bringing in alot more beer. We currently stock around 350 bottles at a time. We re-arranged the store today to accomadate alot more bottles, so expect some interesting new additions in the near future.
ALSO:
In case anyone missed my message, BEER OF THE MONTH: OCTOBER IS NOW READY FOR PICK-UP!!!

cheers,

dave

No comments: